Thursday, July 24, 2008


This is the flyer for the event we have planned for this saturday, the day after tomorrow. Dave is one of the organizers, it is being held out at his friend's ranch. I will take lots of pics.

1 comment:

mom said...

Gus and Dave,
You are both awesome specimans running stairs and exercising your ass's off!! I can't wait to hear more about the rodeo. Dave, I know Gus doesn't have a camera so is it possible for him to buy one of the disposable ones? I may never get to your casa so I want lots of pics!! (even though I was the lame ass mom that forgot to give him a camera!). Yesterday Wyatt, U. Chris and I went to Redhook and saw Ace Ventura. We had a blast. Tonight I'm going to the Emerald Downs race track with Diana. Maybe I'll win more $ than I did at Churchill Downs! Have a great day. Luv U, xo mom