Monday, August 4, 2008

day number... 19!...?

i havnt kept up with my blog to much lately! sorry family.. ive been busy at night so i havnt gotten home until 2 for the past few nights. a lot has happened. some of my friends from school now have all gone home and im the last one here all by myself. im still hangin out with some of my teachers so its ok. yesterday me and dave went to the mall to see a movie but that was epic failure because all the movies were in spanish.. dave had a bbq a few days ago and that was way fun. all his friends came over and we had some good flank steak. other then that me and dave have been hanging out i think! only a few days and im home! ttyl

Gus

2 comments:

mom said...

Hey Sweetie,
I'll be at the airport tomorrow with Mahlia and maybe Wyatt. Your flight is to arrive at 3. We'll park the car, but not sure where to meet you. Just call when you land and we'll figure it out. I think you have over 2 hrs in Houston so you should be fine. Can't wait to see ya!! xo mom

Body by Janis said...

Hi Gus, It's Janis and I was wondering if you are not using the Body by Janis blog, I need it back. I am unable to use it for my blogspot. Thanks so much, Janis