Wednesday, July 23, 2008

8.. i think!

i think its my eighth day here.. im not to sure! todat wAS GOOD! me and dave ran stairs today it was fun like always. hes getting old though what can i say.. he just cant keep up with me its ok! other then that it was normal. except a worker of daves brought a guitar into the office for me his name is jesus. now i got somethin to do in the office! im doing some baby sitting as we speak and baby lucy likes to talk quite a but.. i gotta go take care of her! talk to everybody tomarrow

gus

2 comments:

mom said...

Hey Sweetie,
Glad they're putting you to work! I'm sure babysitting Lucy is more challanging than fending off poodles! Hope you have a good day at school today. Tell Diane she must be using wron email address 'cause I haven't heard from her. Let Dave know I want to hear about times...are you both doing the stairs and Lifting? Luv U, xo mom

Dave Richards said...

SO far so good, we are having a great time...for the record, on the stairs...We both run them, and I beat Gus on the first five, but then he beat me on the last two. Let me remind everyone, I am a 47 year old man with 40 extra pounds that I do not need. So I do think I deserve a medal for getting out the door every day at 7am to go work out with a 15 yr old football player. Gus is having a great time, and the people he meets down here all love him. The girls in my office are teasing him about his eating habits, he is not quite the adventurous eater, but he manages to taste a few things. We are throwing a old fashioned mexican style rodeo, on Saturday, with a team penning event as well. We will try to take more pics.
Dave