Tuesday, July 22, 2008

77777777

today i went to a huge mall place with my school.. it was really cool. it was like a mall except the whole thing was an open market with people trying to sell you stuff everywhere. some kids in my class got some pirated movies which are going to be in Spanish ha. nothin else happened today so ill ttyl!

askdjfasndGuslaksdfñasag

2 comments:

mom said...

Hey Gus,
Just got back from taking Dad to the airport...kinda sad. When I was working out this AM, I heard that Peggy Mccartney fell off her roof and is in the hospital. I guess Kyle found her on the ground. Yikes! Hope you're having another fun day. xo mom

GMa said...

G'man.........today on the radio it was talking about the danger of cell phones....that wasn't anything new.....but then it said that text messages that you deleted can be retrieved by someone else with some newly invented tool you can buy.....NOW THAT SOUNDS SCARRY !!!
Love, G'Ma